We want to ask that you please be considerate of your neighbors and make sure that nothing escapes your balcony and windows.
Ø LITTERING IS PROHIBITED
Do not toss cigarettes or other items from your balconies and windows. They fall into your neighbor’s terraces and pose an extreme risk of harm to residents of lower units.
Ø USE CAUTION WHEN WATERING YOUR PLANTS
Potted plants MUST have a tray placed underneath so as not to spill onto balconies and patios below.
Ø NO PETS MAY BE LEFT UNATTENDED
Ø NO STORAGE
REMEMBER: The terrace space of the units on the 7th floor extend further out and unintended items regularly land on them.
If you happen to witness littering or cigarette butts exiting balconies or windows, please report it directly to management.
Thank you for your attention to this matter.
We received reports that multiple vehicles were recently broken into and that there was vandalism in our community. While the Association employs security and takes steps to prevent against crimes like this from occurring in our community, we can never fully guarantee anyone’s safety. Please remember to:
• Always lock your vehicle and close all windows
• Do not leave personal belongings in your vehicle
• Lock your doors and close any doors that are propped open
• Be aware of your surroundings
• Report suspicious activity to the Front Desk
Please always remember to take precautions when it comes to your own safety and please keep these tips in mind so that we can all work to make our community safer.
Older Entries »
The first day of Spring this year is on Tuesday, March 20, 2018!
We’re starting our annual Spring Clean-Out today, March 19, 2018 until Friday, March 30, 2018. For a printable notice, please click here.
If you would like to discard any large items please follow these steps:
1. Call the Front Desk to schedule your pick-ups.
2. Inform the Front Desk what items need to be picked up (4 max).
3. Bring your pick up items close to your unit entrance at the scheduled pick-up date and time.
1. Fill out the Spring Clean-Out Bulky Item Form and return to the Front Desk.
We will donate all re-usable items to local charities supporting needy families unless requested otherwise.
Thank you sincerely for your participation and feel free to contact me should you have any questions.