We would like to first thank you for joining us at this year’s Holiday Party. We hope you enjoyed the food, drinks, photo booth and prizes. It was a pleasure to celebrate the holidays together!
Please be advised that there will be an Annual Meeting and Election on Tuesday, December 12, 2107. The meeting will be in the Function Room at 5:30PM. If you have not turned in your ballot, please make sure to do so by:
1. Turning it in at the meeting
2. Dropping it off at the Front Desk
3. Asking a fellow homeowner who will be attending the meeting to bring it on your behalf.
If you have not received your ballot or lost it, we will have some available at the Front Desk over the weekend.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com.
The Annual Meeting is approaching and we would like to remind you to make sure to turn in your ballots. The due date is this Tuesday, December 5, 2017. Here are some ways to make your vote count:
- Turn in your ballot to the Management Office by Tuesday, December 5, 2017 at 5PM
- Turn in your ballot at the meeting on Tuesday, December 5, 2017 at 5:30PM in the Function Room
- Ask a fellow homeowner that will be attending the meeting to turn in your ballot on your behalf
If you lost your ballot, please make sure to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or let the Front Desk know and I will have a ballot ready for you.
We would also like to invite you to join us for dinner, drinks and surprises at our Holiday Party on Thursday, December 7, 2017 at 6PM in the Lobby. For a printable invitation, please click here
Older Entries »
On behalf of the Solair team, we would like to wish you a safe and happy Thanksgiving holiday!
The Management Office will be closed on Thursday (11/23) and Friday (11/24).
Please feel free to contact the Front Desk at 213-388-2588 for immediate assistance.