Gym Closed for Maintenance – 11/1/18
Posted By pyoo on October 31, 2018
The Gym will be closed tomorrow, November 1, 2018 (THU) from 11:30AM – 1:30PM for cleaning and maintenance. Please make sure to plan accordingly and we thank you in advance for your cooperation.
The yoga mats will now be available at the Front Desk for check-out in our efforts to prevent loss. Please make sure to bring your ID for verification at the time of check-out and to promptly return the mats at the end of your workout session.
We also want to take this opportunity to remind all residents of our Gym Rules & Guidelines:
- Gym Hours: Sunday-Thursday 5AM-10PM, Friday-Saturday 5AM-11PM
- For safety reason, children under the age of fourteen (14) may not use the Fitness Room unless accompanied by an adult eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- All equipment shall be wiped down after each use.
- All equipment is to be used as intended. Please lower the weight stacks on the equipment to their start positions to avoid striking other plates.
- Limit use of a particular piece of equipment to thirty (30) minutes if someone is waiting.
- Cellular phones, radios, etc must be battery operated and headsets must be worn.
- No glass containers or food items are allowed in the Gym.
- Residents may not store or place any personal equipment in the Gym.
Most important of all, please be considerate of your neighbors when using the Gym. The purpose of these guidelines are so that we could foster an environment of neighborliness, consideration and cooperation where everyone is able to enjoy the amenities at Solair.
We thank you sincerely for all your cooperation and please feel free to contact me should you have any questions or concerns.
Priscilla Yoo, CCAM