We apologize for the inconvenience but the Board of Directors Open Meeting has been postponed to a later date. The meeting has been re-scheduled to Tuesday, January 29, 2019 at 6:30PM in the Function Room located in the 7th Floor Skydeck.
If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.
I hope your year is off to a great start.
As you are aware, the trash chute was damaged due to a couple of factors.
- Solair’s trash chute has a very unique design with two (2) bends between the 2nd and 3rd floors. Because the trash chute is not straight, that bend experiences all of the impact when trash is thrown down. This also makes the construction of the part more challenging and time-consuming.
- Improper disposal of trash. We found very large pieces of wood and construction materials that were thrown down the chute. The impact of these heavy and compacted items cause the chute to separate at the joints. Therefore, we need to make sure to property dispose of the trash once the chute is back in service. Please find attached our Trash Disposal Etiquette Notice and our Recycling Guidelines for your reference.
We’re continuing to push and work with our trash chute vendor for a faster manufacture of the broken part. Additionally, the janitorial team has been doing a great job to keep the trash rooms clean until the chute is repaired. As soon as we get a date for the replacement of the broken part, we will let you know. You may refer to our Trash Chute Closed Notice and Recyclable List for more information.
We thank you sincerely for your cooperation and patience in this matter. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.
Priscilla Yoo, CCAM
Older Entries »
We would like to take a moment to remind everyone of the general rules in regards to noise level. Please note that Solair’s Quiet Hours are after 10PM every day.
ØFurniture All furniture must either have rubber castors and felt pads.
- Pianos must have at least half an inch of neoprene pads underneath the supports to minimize vibrations.
ØAudio Volumes Radios, stereos, TVs, and musical instruments must be at a reasonable level so that other neighbors are not disturbed.
- Speakers and TVs should not be mounted on walls shared directly with neighbors.
- All speakers must be elevated from the floor by a proper acoustic platform such as a speaker stand.
ØPets are prohibited from being excessively noisy on both Terraces and inside the Unit.
ØCommon Areas Residents and their guests must also keep in mind of their noise level when using the Common Areas.
If you have any questions in regards to noise level, please call the Front Desk.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Assistant ManagerNoise Level Reminder